Best brow product i have discovered!

12:45:00

Today my aunty gave me this fibre brow enhancer from Silk oil of morocco. I fell in love with it instantly!! If you want fuller and thicker looking eyebrows then is definitely what you need! It costs £19.99 but it is definitely worth the price tag.


You do get alot and you only need a little bit of it too.
The packaging is small which is handy for when you want to travel with it or to touch up your eyebrows every now and then but i doubt you would need to because this lasts all day!

I honestly love this and now i feel like my eyebrow routine will be so much easier and my brows will look alot more fuller and filled in! 
The applicator is like a lipgloss brush kind of shape but the actual product inside is a powder like substance! 
This is a picture from the official website of what the product clearly looks like. 

If you are interested in this you can buy it here
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts