A men's product as a primer?

10:30:00


I need to prime my face or my makeup just washes off and goes all oily. I have just ran out of my Rimmel primer 'stay matte' and i thought i'd try the Nivea mens post shave balm! Since so many beauty vloggers and bloggers say it's so good i thought i'd try it out, plus you get quite alot! 
The smell is pretty off putting because it smells of men (aftershave) but once it's on you cant smell it, especially when you apply yout makeup over it. You rub it into your face until it feels tacky then you apply your makeup, i really like it! I was in a hot environment working around coffee machines and heaters and my makeup didnt go oily one bit!
So i'm really pleased with this product, especially for £3.52 in Superdrug! I definitely recommend this even though i've used it a couple of times! 
What's your favourite primer? X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts