My hair care routine

12:22:00

I try soo hard to look after my hair since i've noticed that over these past few years it has become damaged. I want it to grow and to look healthy now, as it is so annoying having to wear extensions when i want a high ponytail or just long hair! Also, it is not attractive having dead, damaged and straw looking hair, agree?


So here's my not to do list and what to do, hopefully this helps you out if you are like me and want to improve on your hair care routine.
Avoid- Dying your hair often! Especially bleaching as the chemical can kill your hair and dead hair is NOT a good look. 
Avoid- Using heat on your hair! Let it dry naturally after you have washed it, the heat will damage your hair so try to use it as least as possible. When you do use heat make sure to put heat defence spray on!
Avoid- Washing your hair everyday! Your hair needs to let out its natural oils, greasy hair is a good thing believe it or not! I wash my hair twice a week (sounds gross) but it's healthy for your hair! 
Do- Massage your head upside-down! Sounds ridiculous but when you tip your head upside down your blood goes to your hair and massaging it is meant to increase the flow and it makes it grow faster (i've tried it alot and i think it works) but not everyone is the same! I've heard this alot on youtube so i've not made it up incase you thought i did. 

These are the products i use!
All of these are affordable and do just the same job as any other product, thats my opinion anyway. 

I use the silver conditioner as my hair is a grey/silver tone and this is meant to reduce the chance of the colour washing out. It's from Poundland so therefore of course costs £1 and it actually works! 

I use a caffeine shampoo from Jobaz which is meant to reduce hair loss and stimulates hair growth which should help to grow my hair. I love this stuff! I actually think it does what it says and this is from Bodycare and costs only 99p! Bargain. 

My other shampoo i use is from Bodycare too but you can get this from anywhere, it's the Provoke touch of silver shampoo for blondes, greys and silvers. This is meant to get rid of the brassy tones and to lighten the hair colour. Im not too keen on this shampoo so after i've used it all i want to try a new toning shampoo, i've heard the Fudge one is good? This cost me £2.99.

I also use a heat protection spray for when i want to straighten or curl my hair. This costs 99p from Bodycare, i always use this and for the price you cant go wrong! 

I usually put a mask on my hair once every 1 or 2 weeks depending if i have time or if i forget which is often. This Redken all soft heavy cream is so good! Makes my hair so soft and shiny, you can get this from Feelunique for £19.35. Bare in the mind the packaging has changed from this as this is from a while ago.

I hope this has helped you! All images of the products that are talked about are mine. 
Please feel free to leave a comment  if you have any advice or tips :) 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/summer-beauty-14681557 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Alcohol in terms of chemistry is an organic compound that has a hydroxyl group (-OH) and attached to the carbon atoms. Alcohol contains ethanol and methanol, as well as several other compounds such as propanol, butanol, pentanol and other compounds, according to use. beer for hair. hair care products

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts