EcoTools mini brushes

12:13:00

My Ecotools brushes are one of my favourite sets of brushes. I love these so much, due to the fact they are super soft and they're mini so i can easily take them in my bag if i was going somewhere and i needed to touch up my makeup.


They have incredibly soft bristles, sleek bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules and are 100% cruelty free! What can get better than that? 
I have the face set and the eye set, you can get these on Amazon! 
The Ecotools  6 piece eye brush set- £11.29 it comes with a little bag. (I lost one of the brushes that's why there's 4) 

The Ecotools fresh and flawless complexion set which is a set of 5 is £12.99 


I also have a face and body sculpting brush which is £7.99

 
All these prices are off Amazon because that's where i got them from. I would recommend these to anyone! They are so handy and are such a good price for the quality! 
Buy your own here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts