BLEACH LONDON

02:12:00

This is just a quick review on the silver shampoo by Bleach London. This cost me £6 from Boots but you can buy it online off the official website for £5. 
I do like this but i feel like if you leave it on for more than 3 minutes it stains your hair a purple colour and not your full head either, just strands. 
I didnt mind this when i was a silver colour because it looked nice so it didnt bother me but now that i am a proper blonde it annoys me therefore i hardly ever leave it on for more than a minute. 
It does tone out those brassy/yellow tones in yout hair which i HATE. I used to use the Touch Of Silver shampoo but i felt like that was doing nothing to my hair at all but then again my hair never goes right. 
If you have grey or silver hair and want to keep it then I definitely recommend this because it does make the colour last, but if you're gonna leave it on your white / bleach blonde hair for 5 minute then i do not recommend it at all.
This is just a quick review, follow me on instagram- Summerhigson

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for such an honest review... my hair never looks how i want it too either, i always end up with brassy tones but i have found using silver shampoos turns the lighter parts of my hair silver whilst leaving the rest yellowey! Not ideal! Recently I've been using john frieda and i love it! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/blogposts/2016/5/24/may-healthy-body-kit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! What is the shampoo called? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts