Makeup Revolutions best palette yet?

10:47:00

Look at how beautiful this palette is! I am so in love with it, when i saw it online I definitely had to get my hands on it! This is the biggest selling product Makeup Revolution have had and i understand why.

This palette is so affordable and costing only £9.99! It's pigmented and creamy and includes matte, shimmer and baked eyeshadows all in one palette. It also coms with a soft brush that is great to blend and apply the shadows. 


They all have names too! It comes with a clear sheet over it with creative names printed on over the pans. 


You can buy this in the Superdrug store or online for the same price. I highly recommend this as it is so pigmented, has different kinds of eyeshadows and the colours are amazing and all wearable! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts