Morphe 35K Palette

14:36:00

Here are my first impressions of the Morphe 35K koffee palette! I originally wanted the 35O palette but they are ALWAYS out of stock so i got this one instead. This was my second choice and i love it! I've never owned a Morphe palette and theres no reason why it's just never crossed my mind to buy one, I always see Youtubers use these palette in their videos and so i thought i'd give one a go! 
If im honest i wasnt expecting great pigmentation from the product as i found the palettes looked cheap but i am so amazed by how pigmented the colours are! 
The colours are gorgeous and they are so easy to apply and blend! I actually think these are a bargain for the price with being just under £20 they are amazing and i will definitely buy more! 
The colours are warm shades with mixture of mattes and shimmers! I got mine from HERE from Beautybay. 
Im never one to buy big branded products because of how overally priced some of their items are but this brand is amazing! 
Overall i think this palette will be perfect for everyday use especially with the warm toned colours they will come in handy for both Summer and Winter looks.

Instagram- Summerhigson 
Twitter- Summer_higgy
Email- Summerhigson@gmail.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts