ProHygieneCollection sprays review

03:42:00

I won these amazing sanitising makeup sprays on instagram and i love them. Not only do they look nice they also make me feel alot cleaner when applying makeup as they get rid of 99.99% bacteria as they say on the packaging. 

One of the sprays safely eliminates bacteria from makeup and makeup tools! So before i apply a powder to my face i will spray this spray on the powder so that it kills the bacteria. 


This is actually an amazing idea because you dont actually think of all the germs that you're applying to your face! Sounds horrible when you think about it but if im sanitizing my makeup before applying it wont that mean it will reduce spots? I use this almost everyday!

This is the sanitizing wash, so it cleans sponges and brushes. I've used it and its amazing, all of the leftover makeup just washes straight out! The product itself smells really clean. 

This is a spray that you spray onto your brushes and then you wipe it off which is amazing for when you cant be bothered to wash your brushes but you want it clean before you apply makeup! I use this alot too!
These 3 bottles are actually amazing and when i run out which wont be soon I'll definitely repurchase just because of having that clean feeling and it will be part of my every day routine. You can buy these from Feelunique 
I know i havent posted in agesss, been so busy and had no new products to blog about but hopefully i will be blogging more now! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts