2016 beauty wishlist!

09:59:00

                                   Wishlist for 2016

So, recently I have been seeing so many things I want but can't buy due to never having any money!
I thought I'd make a wish list of all the things that I want this year so that when I do have money I can buy them (hopefully).

The downside of me having money is I waste it on so much crap. I could spend £100 and have nothing to show for it.. mainly because I spend it on food. Making this wish list will also remind me of what I want when I have money so I don't forget or I can save up for.




1) A Christian Louboutin velvet matte lipstick in the colour Zoulou, such a nice colour!

2) Two faced chocolate bar palette which you can buy here. The colours in this palette are soo nice and i've heard they are quite pigmented too.

3) Two faced peanut butter and jelly palette. I love the colours in this palette because they are neutral and warm.

4) A Kylie lipkit in the colour dolce k which you can see here but they are always unavailable! 

5) Estee Lauder double wear foundation here just because everyone goes on about how it's really good coverage. 

6) Morphe taupe palette here. Always wanted to try out a morphe palette because of what people say about them! 

7) Morphe 6 piece deluxe contour brush set here. Will definitely be getting these because i need new brushes that are a high brand so i know they will be good quality, especially Morphe!  

8) A dressing table, i am sick of doing my makeup on my windowsill and having all my makeup in boxes and on shelves. I don't have a link for this because i have no idea of what type i want.

9) NARS radiant creamy concealer which you can see here. It looks amazing and dewy which is good for a full coverage.

10) Anastasia beverley hills glow kit because who doesn't want 4 highlighters that are as pigmented as these? You can see them here



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hope you'll get it all!

    Any ways, great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts