Bargain cream contour kit!

09:53:00

I love to contour. It became a big thing when we all found out the famous Kim Kardashian used this method to get a thinner looking face and cheek bones. I love this, i've been contouring for ages and i love it! You can never really go wrong, unless you dont blend it out properly.


I'm not one for spending £39 or however much it is on an Anastasia Beverley Hills contour kit because i contour almost everyday so it would run out fast. 
I like to buy cheaper products that are still amazing quality so of course i went on Amazon and found a LyDia (the brand) contour kit at an amazing £4.49

This does the job and i love it for the price i paid. I dont use all of the colours as you can tell but that's just because i tend to use the darker colours for the sides of my nose and cheek bones. I also use the lightest colours alot to shape my eyebrow and highlight it after i have filled them in. The green/blue colour i use for redness like if i have a spot and the pink one for under my eyes but i never really have bags under my eyes so i hardly use it! 
The cream itself is blendable but cant be tricky at times, i say this because sometimes it can be easier to blend than other times. I'd say use a brush instead of a damp beauty blender to blend it because you definitely get better results with a brush, i use the actual foundation brush that came with it! They are pigmented and last all day i think, but i do use a powder over them though.
My cheek bone when i use the cream with a light bronzer over it.

if you like bargains or if you are a beginner with makeup and want to practice contour I definitely recommend this because it's soo cheap and worth it.  

You can buy yours here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts