W7 review!

04:31:00

W7 kindly sent me these products to review! I actually wrote this review but it deleted itself so i have to write it all again so if i miss things out then just comment below if you have questions. 



I have previously used W7 before, i have one their eyebrows kits which is great for if you like the powder ones. 

I have also had the yellow mascara Lashtastic, i liked this but i found the wand to thick so i find it harder to apply because of how big it is. If you like that kind of shape then i think this would be perfect for you but i like the thin ones because i find them much easier to apply. 
My lashes with it on, ignore the bad eyeliner day i couldnt be bothered putting effort in it today. This mascara costs £4.95 which is affordable and worth the price! 
This is the banana loose powder, i've always wanted to try this! It makes your skin soft and is so easy to apply because it's a loose powder. I used it to set my foundation, i did this with a normal powder brush. This is yellow but i feel it has abit of an orangey undertone, i honestly love it when setting my foundation so i'll be using this on a daily basis! 
I cant find this on the website so i dont know the price! If you do know then feel free to comment below! :) 
This Queen Brows eyebrow mascara is amazing! I love eyebrow mascaras because they make your eyebrows look better and are so easy to apply! Especially this one because of how small the wand is so it doesnt smudge onto the skin. I already have an eyebrow mascara from Rimmel which has a bigger wand brush but i've almost ran out so im so happy i have another now! This is in the shade meduim brown and is the perfect colour for my brows because i like them darker towards the ends! 
I cant find this on the website either! But if you ever find it I definitely recommend buying it! 
Last is the lip and cheek tint! This is very pigmented but unfortunately i never wear bright colours due to not suiting them at all! 
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a pink lover! 
This is £4.95 and its worth it for the tezture and quality!

If you have any questions feel free to conment down below! 
W7 website- http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts