Everyday eyeshadow palette

07:19:00


I wear eyeshadow everyday even if it's just a light colour or else my eyes feel bold? I go for nude and warm tone colours like browns and oranges, i have alot of eyeshadow palettes that are just those types of colours but the one i use the most is from Makeup Revolution.

I got given this palette as a gift from my aunty last year so i dont know how much it is and the official website doesnt stock it anymore so it must have been limited edition or something! I think it was roughly around £10-£20 looking on the Makeup Revolution's Instagram.



It is a big palette and goes from the neutral colours to the bright and sparkley colours. 


I hit the pan on the white colour at the bottom because i used to always use it as a base and for the corners of my eyes.   

My favourites and most used are the ones on the left just because they are neautral colours and go with an everyday look. 


I use the sparkley golds and bronzes for the main colour on my lid. If you are like me and like it to stand out then i would suggest using your finger to apply it instead of an eye brush because you definitely get more on and it's much more pigmented! This is one of the gold eyeshadows from the palette.



Any questions comment below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts