Waist-trainer

06:28:00

Waist training

We've all heard that waist trainers aren't good for your body even though the famous Kim Kardashian and her sisters use them. 

Kim
Kylie

They are becoming a big trend now because of celebrities promoting them, when they have figures like that you cant not buy one? 
So i got one to try it out (you have to make sure you use a size chart so it's not too tight or too big). I've had mine for 3 days now and i have noticed less bloating! My belly was already flat but it look alot flatter, i wear it for 2 or 3 hours a day because it can get a annoying when you want to sit down. Plus leaving it on all day isn't good for your body as it cause pain, so gradually leaving it on longer every few days/weeks will let your body to adjust to the waist trainer without causing harm. 

 
It also shapes your waist obviously, so it's great for under a top or dress.
I bought mine from the app Wish (dont have the link to the shop) because i wasn't going to spend over £50 incase i ended up not liking it. I will be posting results on my twitter.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts