Long lasting matte lipstick £2??

13:07:00


Everyone love's a good bargain as i always say and this lipstick is actually the best one i've found! I was looking on Wish the app that is full of bargains and i came across some matte liquid lipsticks so I thought i'd try one out. They cost £1 but £1 charge for delivery and of course i read the reviews before purchasing. 
I bought this product in the colour 30 but it doesnt actually have a name. 
If you have this app you can easily find the lipsticks by typing in 'lipstick' and you'll soon see the long tube shaped product.
This lipstick is a dark shade but not too dark as it is a light brown colour! 
It is sooo easy to apply with a lipgloss type brush and you get quite alot of product! No kidding it's waterproof! I was in the shower whilst wearing it because i tested it out just before and it stayed on my lips! It's not as try as the MAC matte lipsticks that cost £15.50! 
I definitely recommend this to anyone and for only £2 it's definitely a bargain!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts