Favourite new products

11:11:00


I love trying out new products hoping to find the perfect consistency without the product being either too thick and caking or with no coverage.

Ever since buying the MAC foundation which was a BIG waste of money I have always been cautious buying high end foundations. A lot of people say good things about the Estee lauder double wear and how it's full coverage but then again others say its thick and cakey. I wanted something that was going to be good coverage but wasn't some pore clogging cakey product.

The Collection foundation was good coverage but it sank into my pores and made my skin look so greasy which wasn't a good look or feeling. You get what you pay for and with the Collection foundation being £5.99 you cant complain and it is a bargain. This would be perfect for someone who doesn't have a quite oily face.

I thought I would try out the Bourjois healthy mix from Superdrug as Sarah Ashcroft used it a lot in her Youtube videos and it looked amazing. Reading about it and watching reviews on Youtube I decided to buy it and with it being £9.99 its a really affordable price. I've only worn it once since buying it as it came yesterday and I'm already in love with the consistency. It applies on the skin smoothly and is amazing coverage.

I use the Maybelline Baby skin Instant pore eraser under it which is also amazing! It is such a soft product and makes my skin look poreless (is it says on the packaging). Although, I wasn't expecting it to be as small as it is I thought it would of been bigger like the Rimmel primers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts