My Colour Freedom experience

14:31:00

DO NOT BUY THIS! 
I wanted to go silver like the picture on the box, not a proper silver/grey just a silver blonde as it says!! Total waste of £7.99 which is alot for a hair dye. I bought this because with that price you cant not think it'll be high quality, well it WASNT. I regret buying this soo much! 
Ok, so before people think 'she probably applied it wrong' or 'she didnt read the instructions properly' i did everything right. My mums a hairdresser so she applied it for me evenly onto my hair. 

When it was applied it looked a blueish colour so i worried but then i thought it'll look better when washed out. 
So i washed it and dried it with a hairdryer and it looked horrible. It was patchy with silver and blonde and blue bits in it looked like i had done it blind folded. 

So after it looking like a mess i decided to google other reviews on it and people had the same problem or the opposite problem which was that it hadnt of done anything to their hair! I am so mad about this, not only because it's messed my hair up but the fact i wasted almost £10 on this worthless product. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So.. DONT be fooled by the fancy packaging or the price because this is something that needs to be binned and banned from all shops literally. I have emailed them with my complaint and hopefully they should get back to me.
Hope this has helped people :) 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Bloglovin'

Follow

Popular Posts